FastForward Justice’s Law Journal in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its Vol. I, Issue II. FastForward Justice’s Law Journal is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense. Requesting bimonthly precise articles, short-articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science, the Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have immense impact on the field of law.
The present Vol. 1 Issue 1, of FastForward Justice’s Law Journal does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short-articles, and research papers from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short-Articles: (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Articles: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Research Papers: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Case Comment: ( 1500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES
Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and Sub-Headings: All Capitals and Bold (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
Publication fee is nil. But, however, selected research papers/articles have to pay the processing charges.
“FastForward Justice’s Law Journal” is a self-supporting organisation and it does not receive any kind of monetary relief from any Public or Private Institution or Governmental Agency. All the required expenses of the Journal are supported by the processing charges received from the concerned authors. The Authors have to pay Rs. 300 and Co- Auhotrs have to pay Rs. 450 as the processing fees.
Note: Processing Charges are applicable only to those authors whose submission is reviewed and shortlisted by the editorial board for its publication. Processing shall be paid only after such confirmation.
- Last date for submission of Articles: 30th November, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through official website.
- The articles/short-articles/research-papers published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article/short-article/research-paper.
- FastForward Justice’s Law Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- FastForward Justice’s Law Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the Vol. I, Issue II in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or manmade.
Mr. Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor in Chief at FastForward Justice). (+918262892004, Amit@fastforwardjustice.com)