FastForward Justice’s Law Journal ( ISSN: 2581-6713)
Call For Papers (Vol-I, Issue-III)
FastForward Justice’s Law Journal in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its Vol. I, Issue III. FastForward Justice’s Law Journal is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense. Requesting bimonthly precise articles, short-articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science, the Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, the debates and the universal trends that have immense impact on the field of law.
The present Vol. I Issue III, of FastForward Justice’s Law Journal, does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short articles, and research papers from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short-Articles: (1500-2000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Articles: (2500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Research Papers: (4000-5000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Case Comment: ( 1500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes);
- Maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES
Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all articles. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and in the Times New Roman font. A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed. All articles are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
HEADINGS SHOULD FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STANDARD:
Headings and Sub-Headings: All Capitals and Bold (Times New Roman font, in font size 14)
The publication fee is nil.
- Last date for submission of Articles: 10th April 2019.
HOW TO SUBMIT
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through the official website.
Click Here to submit now.
- The articles/short-articles/research-papers published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article/short-article/research-paper.
- FastForward Justice’s Law Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission.
- FastForward Justice’s Law Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely the Vol. I, Issue III in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or manmade.
Mr. Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor in Chief ). (+918262892004, Amit@fastforwardjustice.com)