FASTFORWARD JUSTICE’S NATIONAL CASE COMMENT WRITING COMPETITION 2018
ABOUT THE COMPETITON:
FastForward Justice presents its ‘National Case Comment Writing Competition 2018’. This competition is aimed to promote the importance of latest Judgement. This competition allows the participants to know how our justice system changed due to these judgements. FastForward Justice is providing an opportunity for legal minds to express their opinions on these latest landmark judgements in the form of case comment.
CASES AVAILABLE FOR CASE COMMENT WRITING:
You can choose any latest cases for Case Comment Writing.
- Students from any field can participate in this competition.
- The competition shall be in English only.
- It shall be an online event.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- All the submitted research papers must be original and should not have any plagiarism.
- Write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants.
The maximum number of co-author is one.
FORMAT OF THE MAIN TEXT & THE FOOTNOTES:
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The Main headings should be in font size of 14 and the sub headings should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, and justified.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 1500-4500 words (including footnotes).
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and 1.5 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Plagiarism should not be more than 10%.
- All articles must be in doc. Or docx format.
- The page layout must be A4.
NOTE: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- The Registration fee for the competition is Rs.300 for single author and Rs. 450 for Co Author.
- The registration fee is to be paid by doing Paytm on @8262892004 or transfer the fee into a bank account. Bank account details are given below:
- Name of the Account Holder: FastForward Justice, Account No: 918262892004 IFSC Code: PYTM0123456.
NOTE: Registration fee is not refundable at all costs. It will be refundable only in a case the competition is called off by the organizing committee due to any unavoidable circumstances. (In such a case refund will be initiated in your PAYTM & BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS).
- Release of Official notification: 1st October, 2018.
- Last date of Registration: 20th October, 2018.
- Last Date for any query: 27th October, 2018
- Team Codes will assign on: 28th October, 2018.
- Last date for submission of research paper: 7th November, 2018.
- Date of declaration of result: 20th November, 2018.
- The decision of the organizing committee as well as will be final.
Registartion Link: CLOSED
- First Prize: Certificate of merit + cash prize of Rs.500 + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + Opportunity to work with us.
- Second Prize: Certificate of merit + cash prize of Rs.350 + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + Opportunity to work with us.
- Third Prize: : Certificate of merit + 10% discount on all the events organized by FastForward Justice Till December 2018 + Opportunity to work with us.
Note: Soft copy of certificate of participation will be mailed to all the participants after successful declaration of result.
- Amit (Founder & CEO & Editor-in-chief).
- Contact Number: +918262892004
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Timings: 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM